Why a Blog for Westside Select?
Welcome to the Westside Select Basketball Blog. I am creating this Blog on a trial basis to keep all of us up to date on remaining games and tournaments. I am also asking for feedback (good and constructive) on our program and any ideas on how to make this better. I will be asking coaches of each grade to keep me posted on new developments and success stories they have with their teams.
When providing feedback, you can click on comments and the site will walk you through on how to leave a comment. You will be asked to create a user name. This can and will be confidential to your computer only. If you want to leave your name in your comments, you are more than welcome to.
Again, I want this to be a positive interactive blog where we can pass along information and read your thoughts and ideas. I hope you enjoy this and if you have ideas to make this better please let me know.
mjo

2 Comments:
this is a test reply
this is a test reply
Post a Comment
<< Home