New Year Update and Future Schedule
Happy New Year to all and I hope everyone had a great holiday season. Before I lay out the new schedules, I would like to talk about the success we had at the Predator Tournament. As Mike and I have always said, "What we really care about, is how the team performs at the end of the year." Well, we certainly are on track to what we want to accomplish. Our effort and team play during that tournament was outstanding. We shut down the #1 and #2 seeds in our division and played extremely well. In fact, the coach from CB Titans told me that we beat them in every aspect of the game and on every play. That is a nice compliment for the kids and their effort. We still have work to do but Mike and I are very pleased with our progress.
Now comes the fun part; the second half of the season. We are in the Predator Gold division and in the Kellom League. We need to step up our effort and production on the court if we plan on competing with some of these teams. But I am confidant we will do very well. We are also looking at year end tournaments. In the past we have gone to Lincoln for the MIT and have played in the Millard West Tournament. It has been a few years since we have traveled to Kearney for the Midwest Blowout Tournament. We are discussing this, and would like to know your thoughts about going there or maybe to Kansas City for a tournament. Both are about 3 hours away and it might be easier to convince my wife to go if we head to KC. I personally prefer the Kearney Mall, but she likes the Plaza.
Here are the schedules for both leagues:
Kellom:
Jan 7th: 2:00pm vs Cardinal-Win
Jan 14th: 3:00pm vs Premiere
Jan 23rd-Monday: 8:00pm vs Warriors
Jan 30th -Monday: 6:00pm vs Trailblazers
Feb 4th: 4:00pm vs Unity
Feb 13th-Monday: 8:00pm vs Hustlers
Feb 27th-Monday: 6:00pm vs Midwest Custom
March 4th: 2:00pm vs St Benedict
March 6th-Monday: 6:00pm vs Premiere 7th
March 11th: 3:00pm vs Rockets
Monday March 20th-Playoffs
Predator:
1/15/06 2:00 p.m. 1 vs. 9
1/22/06 11:00 a.m. 2 vs. 9
2/5/06 1:00 p.m. 4 vs. 9
2/12/06 12:00 noon 9 vs 8
2/19/06 12:00 noon 3 vs. 9
2/26/06 1:00 pm 5 vs 9
March 2, 3 4-Tournament

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home